To all you Directioners out there

I have to admit I'm 21 and a very guilty pleasure of mine is One Direction, they kinda make me go weak at the knees. And guess what I got tickets to see them no other than in my region (at Sunderland Stadium of Light) HAWAYYY!! the only problem was the next day I had to travel back to Manchester to get on a airplane to Zante, i am a loon, but I have to say it was well worth it. 

I had green zone standing tickets which meant we near the centre stage not the main one, but also that we'd have to queue for hours before to get a good spot. Luckily for me it was pouring with rain (phaa english weather) the day of the concert so we enjoyed getting absolutely soaked whilst we waited and waited and guess what waited even more. An even bigger problem was i had decided to wear my brand new white converse ..BAD IDEA white rain and a lot of people do not make a good team. 
There is me and the Sis looking soaked and sexual


I had put on a great dress that was perfect for a concert in nice weather it was like a big t-shirt so could easily be worn with converse. Heels were a big no no! as i knew i'd be on my feet all day plus jumping and dancing to songs, and I know we all want to look good in case Harry Styles jumps of the stage walks towards you through the thousands of girls clawing at him and drags you back it his dressing room, but lets all calm down and face it. It ain't gonna happen! So when a concert is concerned choose comfort over looks. You'll thank me for it. I ended up buying a One Direction jumper just because i was soaking and absolutely freezing it was the warmest comfiest jumper i'd warn in my life. It is now a PJ jumper as i learnt in Manchester airport it isn't normal for a 21 year old to be walking round wearing One Direction, Twas a bit embarrassing.     

Anyway we managed to run for our lives and happened on a brilliant spot we couldn't have got further to the front the barrier was my new best friend, and well enemy because it friggin hurt when you were pushed against it. 5SOS came on first as they were supporting and they were good even though i only knew like two of their songs and i have a new found love for the drummer Ash who pulls all sorts of faces when he's playing. I couldn't stop laughing at him which angered a few 15 year old barbie dolls, if looks could kill, I thinks I offended they're imaginary boyfriend. The fact that all the members 5SOS are aussie just made me love them even more i shouted "HOW'S THINGS DOWN UNDER" in an Australian accent, don't think they heard though i got a few more funny looks for doing that. Too serious i say!

Well off 5SOS went and there they were what we'd all been waiting for and i mean 7 hours of waiting in the rain, they were here and it was confirmed by deafening geordie screams. Harry, Zayn, Liam, Niall and Louis
were on the stage and the show just flew by.
The only picture i have of all five 

I went in the concert with Zayn as my favourite and came out with Zayn as my least favourite i felt he didn't react with the crowd as much he just sang his bits and that was it, i didn't even see him smile once, there is no denying he is bloody gorgeous but i just didnt see any personality to him, Perrie My Old Friend you can have him. Niall was amazing he spoke to the crowd made us laugh, danced around with his guitar (really energetic must be the irish in him) you could tell he loved what he was doing, he spoke about the region as well which i thought was great. He's the type of guy you'd love to take home to your parents. Harry the Cheeky Chappy was great as well he had all the girls plus me swooning over him even when he took a little tumble on stage, in fact that probably made me want him even more. He cracked jokes and enjoyed the crowd and plus showed us as the geordies would say Luuuush voice cos ya worth it and all that, (great singing voice). Liam in my estimations as he was just as chatty which i didnt expect, and i couldn't get over his dancing thought it was brilliant plus i liked his outfit as well i really wanted to steal his shirt. Lastly Louis i felt he was bit reserved through out the concert but he did make up for it at then end when he slided through the water on the stage on his front!! 

Anyway i was thinking who is your favourite member of One Direction? do you agree or disagree with me? Give me a comment. Oh and also if you wanna see pics and videos of the five check out my instagram rachaelcrompton
  

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author